COVID-19 and Cancellation Policy
COVID-19 Required Safety Measures:
- Face mask required at all times when in our salon
- Limit your personal items; no extra bags, non-essential items or large handbags
- Hands must be washed prior to appointment start
- Exercise responsible social distancing with the exception of services
- No additional guests or children allowed (unless being serviced)
- No food or beverage in the salon (complimentary beverage discontinued)
- Extremely limited phone use during service. Please bring earbuds if you have them.
Cancellation Policy: Please cancel or reschedule 2 hours prior to the start of your appointment time. Cancellations within 2 hrs of the start of your appointment will be charged a $25 fee.
All “No shows” will be charged their full service fee to the credit card on file.
*10 min grace period if you are running late for your appointment. Arrival past this grace period may result in an appointment adjustment or reschedule (no same day guarantee).