We are serious about nails but don’t take ourselves too seriously. Promise. We are fem, fierce, funky and all about good vibes and even better nails. Our space is designed to be eye-catching, luxurious and authentic. Dime intends to take the Los Angeles nail market by storm both on the client side and nail artist side.
We are looking for someone who has 1 yr minimum reception experience and wants to be a part of a growing nail salon. If you know anything about front desk reception you know it requires multi-tasking, a smile and the desire to hustle.
– Warmly greet clients and ensure exceptional client experience
– Coordinate client appointments with precision both online and by phone
– Support management with overall flow of the salon from the entryway to the back of house
– Problem solve with a smile, excellent customer service is KEY
– Clean, organize and prepare the salon to uphold salon standards
– Proactively assist and transition between all aspects of the day to day operations
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
– Superior customer service and problem solving skills
– Organized, self- motivated, positive and PUNCTUAL
– Extraordinary communication skills, including phone and email etiquette
– Excellent at adapting and connecting with a variety of personalities
– Self-motivated and able to follow direction
– Previous salon/spa experience is a plus
– Must be willing to work weekends consistently
Job Types: Full Time/Part-time, Hourly
Salary: $15.00 / hour
Paid Sick Time
Career growth opportunity, competitive hourly wage, paid sick time and employee salon service discounts.
Training will be provided. This is for serious inquiries looking for longevity.
You can also visit us at www.dimenailsla.com or on Instagram @dimenailsla to learn more about our salon.
We look forward to hearing from you.